The Pharmaceutical is an industry that is ever growing and has particularly been at its peak in this COVID era. This has attracted many students to opt for this course and make their career within the field of Pharmacy. There are a large number of PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) and AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) approved institutions like Cambridge College, which provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Pharmacy. However, the Diploma in Pharmacy is actually conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.
ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR UNDERGRADUATE:
A student from science stream (PCM or PCB) can choose Pharmacy. They need to qualify the entrance Examination of the institute or University which they seek admission in. In addition, only a few institutes have the condition that mathematics must be a compulsory subject at secondary level. Some of the the entrance examinations in different Indian universities for B.Pharmacy are listed below-
- Goa CET Goa Common Entrance Test (Goa CET)
- UKSEE Uttarakhand State entrance examination
- Entrance exam conducted by RUHS or Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
- KCET or the Karnataka Common Entrance Test.
- Pre Pharmacy Test conducted by CG PPHT Chhattisgarh Vyapam.
- OJEE Odisha Joint entrance examination.
- BITSAT, university level test conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- Gujarat CET or the GUJCET
- UPSEE Uttar Pradesh State entrance.
- WBJEE West Bengal Joint entrance exam.
- PTU Punjab Technical University (PTU) conducts entrance exam for various pharmacy college in punjab
ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR POSTGRADUATE:
After graduation, a pharmacy student can choose post graduation studies which are being offered to different disciples. The mentioned post graduation studies include-
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
- Drug Regulatory Affairs, and
Few of the tests for M.Pharmacy are conducted at National level, some at State and some at University Level. The score and ranking of a National level test is given top priority in all the pharmacy Institutes as it recognised nationwide. Given below is a list of entrance examinations for M.Pharmacy:-
- Postgraduate entrance exam at National Level- GPAT, NIPER JEE
- Postgraduate entrance exam at State University Level- Goa CET, Gujrat CET, Jamia Hamdard Pharmacy Exam, MET, UKSEE, CG PPHT, KEAM entrance examination, GITAM GAT 2020
For more information about such courses contact Cambridge College or visit our website.